When you are facing criminal charges, it is important to have a reliable and trustworthy representation that can protect your interests. It can be a distressing and confusing situation and can threaten your reputation, career, and future. At Ramesh Sangha, we handle criminal cases for both individuals and organizations. You can expect insightful, resolute, and unremitting representation from us. Founded in 1980, we practice in different areas of law and have specialized attorneys to represent you in your case. We have a long history of successful track record in defending our clients at all courts and tribunals.
Making a Difference In Your Criminal Case
When it comes to criminal cases in Ontario, it is important to hire the services of an attorney that specializes in handling the specific type of crime you have been charged with. Our lawyers have both the qualifications and court experience to represent you.
We defend both individuals and businesses charged with criminal offences and before all levels of courts within Ontario and across Canada. We have built a reputation over the decades by helping our clients throughout the region.
Criminal Cases We Handle
We are constantly representing our clients in all types of criminal cases. Some of the areas that we commonly handle are as follows:
- Domestic Assault: Mischief to property, forcible confinement, and threats.
- DUI Offences: Impaired driving, refusing breath sample, fail to remain, and dangerous driving.
- Bail Hearings: Bail reviews, hearings for all kinds of offences, bail variations, bail revocation hearings, and bail estreatment hearings.
- Assault: Aggravated assault, causing bodily harm, non-domestic assault, assault with a weapon, and assaulting a law enforcement officer.
- Sexual Offences: Sexual interference, sexual assault, invitation to sexual touching, and sexual exploitation.
- Weapons Offences: Weapon possession, carrying concealed weapon, and possession of a gun.
- Drug Offences: Drug possession, drug trafficking, drug importation, drug production or growing, conspiracy to traffic drugs, possession with the intention of trafficking.
- Property Crimes: Shoplifting, theft, robbery, possession of burglar tools or stolen property, and mischief under $5000.
- Criminal Law Appeals: Bail pending appeal, appeals of conviction and sentence, appeals of POA charges, and crown initiated appeals.
- Homicide: Attempted murder, murder, criminal negligence causing death, and manslaughter.
- Criminal harassment
- Fraud: Forged documents, large-scale frauds, impersonation, and breach of trust.
- Administration of Justice Crimes: Obstructing police, failing to comply with bail, perjury, public mischief, obstructing justice, failure to appear, and perjury.
- Extradition: Extradition to foreign countries and prisoner transfer from foreign countries.
Getting accused of a crime can be one of the most stressful experiences in your life. Before you step into a courtroom, it is important to understand your rights. You should also prepare your case for the best outcome. We can represent you in all kinds of criminal cases. Whether you seek representation for yourself, a family member, or your organization, we at Ramesh Sangha have the experience and specialization to help you. Call us today at 905-456-9911 to discuss your case and options. You may also write to us via this Online Form.