Notarization and Affidavit Service
Notarization and Affidavits
You may be seeking an experienced Notary Public Lawyer to act as an official witness for the finalization of contract agreements, contract execution, or any other legal document. If yes, then you have come to the right place. Ramesh Sangha, founded in 1980, has skilled and authorized Notary Publics who have witnessed countless legal documents for our clients across the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario. We notarize documents, statutory declarations, administer oaths, various solemn affirmations, and declarations required for affidavits. Our attorneys also draft affidavits for courts and other purposes.
What is Notarization
In Ontario, the Notaries Act governs the practice of notarizing. A notary public has the powers of a commissioner in taking affidavits. They can also certify or witness, and attest the execution of documents. Besides, they can also certify/attest documents as true copies of the original.
Here is a list of documents that we notarize:
- Court and legal documents
- Marriage/divorce certificates
- Educational transcripts
- Birth/death certificates
- Adoption/name-change papers
- Powers of attorney
- Business/professional documents
- Letters, permits, and other documents
- Medical records
Our Notary Public Services
We provide a full range of notary services in the GTA and Ontario. Our services include:
- Notarizing Legal, Mortgage or ID Documents: Our licensed notary publics can notarize almost all types of documents.
- Verifying Identity: We will need to verify your identity as part of the process. This can require your passport, citizenship, or PR photo cards.
- Trusted Legal Services: When you choose us, you can remain assured that you are dealing with one of the most experienced, reputable, and licensed legal professionals in Ontario. We have been practicing law in the province in a multitude of fields since 1980. You can have peace of mind in the knowledge that your legal papers will be handled professionally and with complete confidentiality and privacy.
Our notary publics are experienced attorneys who have been authorized under the Notaries Act to verify most types of documents and signatures. All our notary publics are practicing lawyers. You will not only get quality notary services, but if you require legal advice we can also provide that.
Our attorneys also draft affidavits for courts and other uses. This involves taking your instructions and drafting affidavits for specific purposes. Our lawyers will then witness your swearing and confirming the affidavit being true and verifying your signatures, copies, and marks. Some of the common requirements where we help with affidavits are as follows:
- Government services
- Small claims
- Business deals
- Gifting assets to family
- Selling used vehicles
- Requesting zoning variances
At Ramesh Sangha, we have been providing a vast array of legal services in Ontario since 1980. We recommend you call us to discuss your notary services requirements. Our lawyers will provide you individualized solutions based on your situation and needs. You can fix a same-day appointment in most cases. We can also be reached through this Online Form. Once we receive your message, our specialized attorney will call you back as soon as possible. You can also visit our office in Brampton.